Who is the Seal?
Ask the Seal is a third party company that does the hard work for you. Ask the Seal protects YOU- our customer! The Seal of Approval is your assurance that our company is licensed, insured and any employees working on your property have passed annual criminal and sex offender background checks.
We are Commited to your Safety and Security
- Many companies who claim to be licensed, insured and bonded are not.
- Many companies who claim to perform criminal background checks do not.
- If you hire an unlicensed company and employees hurt themselves on your property or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim leaving it up to you.
- You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed contractor whether you knew it or not.
- Many criminals use their employment to find their next victim.
- Every day companies large and small introduce dangerous felons into unsuspecting consumer’s lives.
- Many consumers think they are safe as long as someone is home with them when the service person is there. In fact, many crimes are committed up to six months after the service call.
Anyone can tell you that they are licensed and insured. Are they really? Anyone can tell you that they background check their employees. Even if they actually do, what does that mean? Anyone can send you an email from themselves with a photo. Don’t just take a sales person’s word for it, get a third party validation. Look for the Seal of Approval.:)